Extended deadline for abstract submission : Thursday, April 26
Notification of acceptance for an oral communication: Monday, April 30
The Scientific Committee invites you to submit abstracts on original works for an oral communication or for a poster presentation.
Some of the abstracts will be selected for a 15-minute oral presentation and the authors will be notified by e-mail. Each participant can submit only one abstract.
Deadline for Abstract Submission:
- Submission of abstracts: Friday, 26 April 2018
- Notification of acceptance for an oral communication or a poster: Friday, 30 April 2018.
General Rules for Abstracts:
- Title, keywords and text in Abstract and Poster must be in English.
- No figures, graphics, or references should be in the text; these must be included in the final presentation/poster only.
- Maximum abstract length: 300 words.
- Abstract must contain the following items: Title, Author names and Affiliation.
- Write title in Arial 12 pt bold and other words in Arial 10 pt.
- Email contact.
Four abstracts will be selected for a 15-minute oral presentation by the Scientific Committee. Two communications will be presented at the end of each scientific session, on Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 June. Travel expenses and registration fees for the PhD students and/or Post-docs who are selected for an oral communication will be covered by the organizers.
Other abstracts will be selected for a poster presentation on Tuesday, 5 June. You will be invited to summarize your poster during an oral “Flash” presentation” (3 minutes). Please note that an accepted abstract cannot be included in the Final Program unless the presenting author holds a complete registration (including payment).
The size of the poster must not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. The text and the illustrations should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
Send your abstract by email to Aurore GELY-PERNOT | Aurore.GELY-PERNOT@ehesp.fr