Deadline for registration: Friday 25 May 2018.
IMPORTANT: All prices include VTA (20%)
Registration fees include:
- For PhD students:
accommodation (2 nights, Monday and Tuesday), lunches for the 3 days, and Tuesday’s “poster session cocktail”.
- All others (academics and non-academics):
lunches for the 3 days, and Tuesday’s “poster session cocktail”.
Registration fees BEFORE Friday 4 May 2018
PhD students: 100 euros (incl. VAT)
- For PhD students from Rennes 1/Rennes 2 Universities, Irset and Réseau Doctoral EHESP, registration fees are covered by your respective doctoral schools or institute.
- For foreign students (i.e. who do their PhD outside France, dysregarding their nationality) no fee applies in order to compensate for traveling expenses.
Academics (including Post-docs) and non-academics: 200 euros (incl. VAT)
Registration fees AFTER Friday 4 May 2018
- For PhD students from Rennes 1/Rennes 2 Universities, Irset, Réseau Doctoral EHESP and for foreign students (who do their PhD outside France, regardless of their nationality): 100 euros (incl. VAT)
- For other PhD students: 200 euros (incl. VAT)
Academics (including Post-docs) and non-academics: 400 euros (incl. VAT)
To register for EDCEH 2018
1. Download the registration form
and fill it out
2. Send the duly completed registration form
by e-mail to Catherine NOUYRIGAT firstname.lastname@example.org
your fees online by credit card or bank transfer (see below).
Registration fees should be paid:
1. Online by credit card: click here
to proceed with payment
2. By bank transfer at:
Université de Rennes 1
2 rue du Thabor, CS 46510, 35065 RENNES Cedex, France
>> The following note must be specified:
“For EDCEH 2018, Code SIFAC: 18CG434-01
Bank account information:
Your registration will only be confirmed when your payment is received
and processed by the EDCEH 2018 Organizing committee
For administrative information:
Véronique VILLALON: email@example.com
| Tel. +33 (0)2 23 23 61 69
For scientific information:
Aurore GELY-PERNOT: Aurore.GELY-PERNOT@ehesp.fr
| Tel. +33 (0)2 23 23 49 87
Antoine ROLLAND: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Tel. +33 (0)2 23 23 46 90
Irset-Inserm UMR 1085
9, avenue du Prof. Léon Bernard | 35000 RENNES Cedex, France
Tel. +33 (0)2 23 23 69 11